As the newest team member of the the Kradel Team, I realize I must have the obligatory “headshot” that apparently is required for all real estate agents.
This is a problem for me on many levels.
- I can’t smile for pictures. I’ll spare you the details but I’m sure it goes back to the school photographer from elementary school.
- I honestly can’t figure out what the “headshot” is supposed to accomplish.
- After careful examination, it appears that for men, hair like Donald Trump is required. Perfectly coiffed. For practical reasons I go with the 1 1/2 at Great Clips to avoid coiffing of any kind.
- Many “head shots”, to be honest, strike me as pretentious – and that is everything I want to avoid or project.
But, in the cliche of the day, it is what it is, so I need my headshot. I’m hoping I can get some help in selecting the appropriate one.
Here are my Headshot Candidates
Number reference is in upper left of the picture.
- Grizzled old man:
- Pros: Projects Wisdom, Experience…Important qualities.
- Cons: Can this person really get it done between naps?
- Biker Dude:
- Pros: Best persona for negotiation. Who is going to refuse this guy?
- Cons: Will he be around to finish the transaction? My guess he doesn’t wear a helmet when he rides his Hog.
- Mullet Man:
- Pros: Lots of Pros here, Business in front, Party in Back. Who doesn’t like that. Plus it’s a nod to my Pittsburgh roots.
- Cons: Ok, Party in back might not be good at a critical time in transaction.
- Friar Tuck:
- Pros: Honesty is such a lonely word, but this guy may project that quality.
- Cons: I think Friar Tuck had a drinking problem
Please vote on the Headshot you think is most appropriate and given the spirit of the political season, vote early and often. Me, I’m voting for Mullet Man. Vote here:
To be serious for one moment. The whole point of this is that the Kradel Team is NOT about headshots, not a facade, not a veneer. What you see and what we say, is what you are going to get. We are real to the core. We have a couple of core principles and one is we are determined to Dazzle you with Brilliance, and NOT Baffle you with Bull.
It’s one of the reasons our Motto is “Realty in Motion”, because the alternate subtext is that it is “Reality in Motion”. That’s what we believe and the way we operate. Reality in Motion.